Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally an update!

Until I looked at the blog the other day, I realized it had been since October that I posted! All is well here, Easton's doing well and the Branco in training is getting ready for life. I'm 16 weeks along, so there's plenty more time to go. He/She better be to keep up with the big brother! Anyway, I have a video of Easton opening a a letter from Abby, his Papa and Tutu's dog. He got reacquainted with her when they all came here for Christmas and it was definitely a love/hate relationship with her. For some reason though, he learned how to say her name really quickly and smiles when we say her name or when he sees a picture of a golden retriever. Tutu even got him an outfit with an Abby dog on it and he refused to take it off for a long time! Anyway, last week Abby sent him a picture with his picture on the front and I recorded his reaction. So cute!
Also, he kind of counts and says "GO!" when he's getting ready to attack or charge and I got that on video. Scott taught him that.
As for talking, he says like 25 discernible words, with new ones every day. I think that's pretty average for a boy. He's more of a moving man anyway...more interested in doing stuff than saying stuff. He didn't get that from me, that's for sure!

No comments: