Sunday, March 1, 2009

Easton's first snow- in Mississippi. (That's right...I said Mississippi!)




Last night we caught word that we were going be recieving snow. Knid of nudging the whole idea, we went to bed not even imagining what we would see out of the window this morning. Snow- and decent looking snow too! Not slush, not frost,-- real actual snow! After getting all bundled up (I had already put away his winter coat, so that took some digging), we went outside and Easton had his first snow experience. I even took some pics for my photography class and I think they turned out pretty nice.








This is our next door neighbor's car- which is covered with snow!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Great job on the pics! Easton is adorable as always with his big ol' grin!

Jeannette said...

hey sorry I didnt call you back yesterday, it was a hectic day. I will give you a call tomorrow night hopefully! I have some pics I need to post of Dylan out in the snow too!