Monday, March 9, 2009

Easton's First Week of Crawling


Easton learned how to crawl on March 1 and for the past week, he has discovered a whole new world! I spent the week documenting what he's been up to.



Why does he gravitate towards the breakable things?

Wassaaaaaaappppp!




I eat crunchy foods now that I have 8 teeth!

Dad gets to fly at work, so I get to fly when he gets home from work.


To think that just 5 days after the big snow here we had a "picnic" in front of our house.



I say if grass is good enough for goats, it's good enough for Eastie!



We were raking the backyard on Sunday and Easton took a nap outside- and was asleep for an hour and a half! He smiled when he woke up and saw that he was still outside.

3 comments:

Streamlined said...

I love how Daddies don't even take the time to take their jackets off before greeting their kids...it's a sign of a great dad! So proud for Easton and his new exploratory abilities!!!

Jeannette said...

how does he have eight teeth already??? Poor Jaxson is still stuck with one and I have gone back to baby food cause he is so picky and has a hard time eating a lot of stuff anyways!

Jazmin said...

I'm so glad Easton is crawling. Looks like you guys are having so much fun together. You have such a beautiful family. Hope everything is going ok.
Jaz